Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Some 2.0 HDI questions....

Hi, I don't speak any german so I have to write in english. I use the babelfish.altavista.com translator to read the pages.

I'm living in Denmark and want to buy the 2.0HDI multiscpace berlingo, and have a few questions...

1. On the berlingo it is now possible to get it with a "trip computer". Has anyone seen this (is it like the one on the picasso), where is it situated (in the middle console) and what functions does it have? The citroen dealer could not anwser me this because they have never seen it in Denmark..... The "trip computer" comes with in a pack with rainsensor and outside temperature meter in denmark.

2. What are the most common faults on the berlingo? Would you say that it is a reliable car?

3. How is it on long journeys (over 500 km)?

4. Is it possible to get the claimed 5.0l/100km outside of town? (not on hi-speed motorways)

5. How much does a multiscpe berlingo 2.0hdi with aircon, ESP, modubox cost in Germany? I can get it in denmark for around 12.000 euro without Mwst (Tax).

Hope you can awnser some of these questions.
    BTW. do you know of any good english berlingo forums?

-Kaj

Zitat von McKajVah
    Hi, I don't speak any german so I have to write in english. I use the babelfish.altavista.com translator to read the pages.

I'm living in Denmark and want to buy the 2.0HDI multiscpace berlingo, and have a few questions...

1. On the berlingo it is now possible to get it with a "trip computer". Has anyone seen this (is it like the one on the picasso), where is it situated (in the middle console) and what functions does it have? The citroen dealer could not anwser me this because they have never seen it in Denmark..... The "trip computer" comes with in a pack with rainsensor and outside temperature meter in denmark.

2. What are the most common faults on the berlingo? Would you say that it is a reliable car?

4. Is it possible to get the claimed 5.0l/100km outside of town? (not on hi-speed motorways)

5. How much does a multiscpe berlingo 2.0hdi with aircon, ESP, modubox cost in Germany? I can get it in denmark for around 12.000 euro without Mwst (Tax).

Hope you can awnser some of these questions.
    BTW. do you know of any good english berlingo forums?

-Kaj
    Hello!

Some quick answers:

Haven´t seen a trip computer yet.

It´s reliable, faults can be found, like in any other car. Check this forum, or be patient until sb with more time appears.

Long trips are nice, seats are not alike E-Class, noise is quite quite, ac quiete ok.

5 Litres are sometimes possible, I live in Finnland, and cross-country consumption should be round 5,2. The given consumption outside town means max speed of 70kph. If you have 80-100, plus headlights and ac 5-5,5 is more realistic.

regards to the nordmen around you

Kommentar

mein Englisch ist ja so sch....e

...kann mir mal bitte etwas übersetzten

"most common faults"
      "reliable"
      "hom is it on long journeys"

Danke

Kommentar

Zitat von COE Stefan

"most common faults"
        "reliable"

Danke
        I'll try.... using babelfish to translate... I don't speak german....

How is it on long journeys = "wie es auf langen Reisen ist"
        Reliable = "zuverlässig"
        common faults = "allgemeine Störungen"

Kommentar

Zitat von COE Stefan

"most common faults"
          "reliable"

Danke

Was man nicht im Kopf hat, muss man als link haben...

´common fault´ sollte man sinngemäss als "bekannten Fehler" ansehen.

Kommentar

DANKE

Kommentar

anyone?....

Kommentar

At first: Excuse me - my English is terrible

Since two month we drive a Berlingo HDI. I have never heared something about a trip computer for the Berlingo. Maybe it is a part in Denmark ? I dont know.
                Before we bought the car we spoke with some HDI driver and they told us it is a reliable car with faults like other cars.
                On long journeys it is a good car. It is fast enough (trip speed 140 - 150 km/h, max. 170 km/h) with 7 L/100km. The seats are okay and the place for suitcases an bags is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. We like it to drive the Berlingo on long journeys.
                The price in Denmark (without tax) is very good !!!!!!!!

Kommentar

Hi Kaj

welcome at the forum,nice to have you here.
                  what's your present car?
                  Did you have a french car before?
                  12000€uros is fine! And ,YES,the berli is a reliable car!
                  I am doing more than 500km's at a time,if necessary!No problem at all!
                  i have never seen a tripcomputer in a Berlingo.(well mine is a 1999 Partner)
                  what do you need a tripcomputer for?

The most common faults are:
                  The frontseats are poor!!!comfort is o.k. but the quality is not up to date!
                  some of the Berli owners have probs with water inside.
                  The HDI has fuelinjectionpump probs.sometimes(scrapemetall in intaketract)
                  the 1,4liter engine is to weak.(75hp)
                  only 1100 kg trailerweight in Germany (please tell us about that in Denmark)
                  Frontsprings,sometimes will braek!
                  for more input,please use the FAQ's

greetz Kai

Kommentar

Hi and thank you for your anwsers

I originally come from Norway, but live in Denmark now and at the moment I dont't have a car, sice the transportation in Copenhagen is really good. We are moving back to Norway soon, and I'm thinking of buying a new berlingo from Denmark.

My last car was a 1988 BX 1.6 TRS , and what a lovely car!! Lovely comfort and great to drive.

The trip computer is in a pack with rainsensor and outside temp. meter. The cost for this pack is around 450 euro. The main dealer in copenhagen said this pack was new and he had never seen it on a Berlingo before. I want the trip computer because I like to see the average consumption, average speed and most important, distance left before I have to refill.

Since I'm going to use it in Norway I think I will buy the 2.0HDI or 1.6HDI if it is available before I travel home. have to have a strong Diesel engine in Norway (many hills/mountains).

It's the same 1100kg on a trailer with brakes in both Denmark and Norway...

-Kaj

Kommentar

Hi Kaj,

I think,it`s a little sensation for german "Berlingodrivers" to read this:
                      trip computer,rainsensor and outside temp. meter are availeble.

LG
                      Reimund

5L/100km...well...I drive too fast 75% on Highway....6 to 7 Liter

Kommentar

good morning Kaj

What a tiny world! My wife was born in OSLO in 1962!
                        We live in southern Germany now!
                        Do you have to pay luxurytaxes in Norway?
                        Will you use a trailer back in Norway?

Greetings Kai

Kommentar

Zitat von partner 99
                          good morning Kaj

What a tiny world! My wife was born in OSLO in 1962!
                          We live in southern Germany now!
                          Do you have to pay luxurytaxes in Norway?
                          Will you use a trailer back in Norway?

Greetings Kai

That´s one of the nice facts in moving direction north: being an immigrant by law entitles to bring a tax free car to the new residence...

Kommentar

I don't think I can take it to Norway without paying the special Norwegian car tax...

Registered in Norway the 2.0HDI if I buy it in Denmark will cost me around 26.500 euro!!!! If I had bought the car in Norway, 30.500 euro!!!!

Norway is an expensive country to have a car in!!

No, I'm not going to use the car with a trailer much.

-Kaj

Kommentar

Zitat von McKajVah

-Kaj
                              Hello Kaj,

I have my second Berlingo (the first one I lost in a bad accident) and I think it's a great car.
                              Every day I drive it makes a lot of fun.
                              Long journeys over 500 km are no problem (for me or my girlfriend).
                              We drive almost 730 kilometers without breaks (only one or two very short breaks for visiting the restrooms )
                              My engine needs totally 6,5 Litres for 100 kilometres (click on the number down on this text und you will reach my consumption on www.spritmonitor.de)

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X