Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Child seat?

I treid to look in the faq, but found nothing...

Is it possible to use a maxi-cos cabrio(gr. 0+/0-13kg) or a Roemer Baby Safe Plus(gr. 0+/0-13 kg) in the back seat of the berlingo?

Do you have to put the front seat a lot at the front to make the child seat fit in the back?

Are the seat bealts long enough to use a backwards facing child seat?

-Kaj

Hello Kaj
    Is it possible to use a maxi-cos cabrio(gr. 0+/0-13kg) or a Roemer Baby Safe Plus(gr. 0+/0-13 kg) in the back seat of the berlingo?
    I don't know these seats, but there is imho no reason don't to use them. If your question refers to "IsoFix"-atachment, the answer is "no".
    Do you have to put the front seat a lot at the front to make the child seat fit in the back?
    No, there is enough space.
    Yes, they are.

Kommentar

There is nothing in the FAQ for there are no problems in fixing any childseat in the Berli. Room enough for three seats in the backrow and no need to move the front-seats anyway. The only exeption maybe the use of "Isofix", than the childseats must be especially designed to fit to the system used by Citroën in the Berli.

Kind regards,
      lingobernd

Kommentar

We used a Roemer Baby Safe Plus in our Berlingo and there were no problems.

Kommentar

We have bought a Roemer Baby Safe Plus (without isofix !) a few days before because we´ll be parents in summer. I tried ´installing´ the seat in the car and there were no problems.

martin

Kommentar

It will fit.

We tried with our favorite Citroen-Merchant 3 Childseats at the same time:

from left to right
            Concord Trimax
            Concord Lift Evo
            Maxi Cosi Cabrio

Enough Space between the seats and to the doors.
            All Belts fit and the Kids are happy.

Have a nice drive

Carsten

Kommentar

Hi all,

we currently use 2 different child seats from Maxi Cosi. I don´t know the exact typs. We normally mount the smaller one behind the driver seat.
              Due to the sliding doors installation is easy and seat belts are also long enough.

The only problem is, like already montioned, that you have to put the seat about 5-10cm to the front.
              I´m 192cm tall and I really have a problem with this position, but it works for short distances.

Regards
              Shaka

Kommentar

Zitat von McKajVah
                I treid to look in the faq, but found nothing...

-Kaj
                Kaj,
                the answer is quite easy...the guys have already given you their views.
                As long as the seats are not "iso-fixed" it will work straight away. Basically it depends on the "size" of your kids. Long legs will need the front seat positioned closer to the front. The seat(s) will fit anyway. I can't imagine a better car than the Berlingo to carry kids.
                cheers
                Jan

Kommentar

Römer

Hi,

we use a Baby Safe plus and don't have any problems :-)

Regards Guido

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X